The CODA-4582 has the capability to receive 5Gbps based on 2 x OFDM + 32 QAM over its DOCSIS 3.1 interface. The integrated Wi-Fi 3×3 2.4 GHz 802.11n and 4×4 5 GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 dual band MU-MIMO Access Point significantly improves customer experience extending range and coverage with blazing speeds. For wired clients, the four Gigabit Ethernet ports offer ultra-fast connections. MoCA 2.0 bonding provides a near-Gigabit wired backbone in the customer’s home for Wi-Fi extension.
The CODA-4582 supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CODA-4582 supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
The CODA-4582 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- DOCSIS 3.1 certified"
- Wi-Fi 3x3 2.4 GHz 802.11n and 4x4 5 GHz 802.11ac Wave 2 dual band MU-MIMO"
- One USB 3.0 host, supporting Network Attached Storage (NAS) functionality"
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving"
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP"
- TR-069 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management"
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership"
- MoCA 2.0 Channel Bonding for highest performance"
- Fixed 5-85 MHz Upstream"
- MyHitron App and OptiMy support"