The CGNM-2250 delivers speeds of up to 960Mbps with twenty-four bonded downstream channels over its DOCSIS interface. The integrated four port Gigabit Ethernet switch and Wi-Fi 3×3 802.11n+802.11ac dual band MIMO Access Point enable fast and easy home entertainment networking.
The CGNM-2250 supports full IPv4 routing features, as well as, full support for IPv6 routing and firewall. The CGNM-2250 supports both DSLite as well as 6RD for different IPv6 deployment and transition strategies.
The CGNM-2250 supports pre-configured and pre-enabled Wi-Fi security via Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), allowing the end-user to rapidly set up a secure wireless network without manual configuration.
- DOCSIS 3.0 compliant and DOCSIS 3.0 certified"
- Two USB 2.0 host, supporting Network Attached Storage (NAS) functionality"
- Wi-Fi Access Point with 3x3 802.11n+802.11ac dual band MIMO internal antennas"
- --Supports 32 SSIDs (16 SSIDs per radio)"
- --Individual configuration for each SSID (security, bridging, routing, firewall and Wi-Fi parameters)"
- Integrated DLNA Media Server with support for video, audio and image serving"
- Extensive operator control via configuration file and SNMP"
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status"
- TR-69 and HNAP for easy setup and remote management"
- Enhanced management and stability for low total cost of ownership"