CGN-DP3 is a powerful troubleshooting tool offering the major tests required to measure both DOCSIS and DVB-C networking environments. Through MSO partnerships, this wireless DOCSIS 3.1 meter was specially tailored to the requirements faced by installers and service technicians in the field.
The CGN-DP3 is a cable/DVB-C probe with 1 Gigabit Ethernet port and 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN Access Point combined into one device to simplify cable connectivity testing and troubleshooting. The unit contains a DOCSIS 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1 compliant cable modem to insure interoperability with existing cable systems. Through the use of technicians’ smartphones and our specifically-designed app (iOS & Android), Hitron aims to offer the most cost-efficient testing solution containing the major features MSOs require.
The CGN-DP3 also features a speed test function for proofing the customer’s premise as well as the outside network. It enables customizable DOCSIS logging functions that allow increased visibility and details.
- DOCSIS 3.1/3.0/2.0/1.1 compliant"
- DOCSIS WAN"
- DOCSIS logger"
- DOCSIS provisioning status"
- Wi-Fi 2x2 5GHz 802.11ac and 2x2 2.4GHz 802.11n dual band internal antennas"
- Mobile App support (IOS / Android)"
- Wi-Fi scan capability including channel utilization statistics to replace Raspberry Pi"
- 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 10/100/1000Mbps"
- LTE detection"
- AC detection"
- Full frequency spectrum support"
- IQ constellation"
- Pre-equalizer analysis"
- Switchable Upstream 5-42/5-85MHz"
- Buffers for persistence mode analysis"
- Speed test (iperf 3, ariac2)"
- QAM measurements"
- Channel plan scan"
- Ping and trace route"
- MoCA power spectrum display"
- Downstream OFDM/OFDMA Metrics"
- Fast reposting available QAM channel"
CGN-DP3-Quick Installation Guide
CGN-DP3-Quick Start Guide