Hitron Makes Network Ownership Easy
CENTENNIAL, CO – October 2nd, 2017 – Hitron Technologies Inc., the fastest-growing DOCSIS customer premise equipment (CPE) manufacturer in North America, announced the release of a fun, clever and engaging video campaign to educate operators, as well as their subscribers, on the company’s world-class turn-key whole-home Wi-Fi solution featuring its best-in-class gateways and extenders as well easy-to-use customer and installer mobile apps.
The series of four videos takes a user-friendly, humorous approach to communicating the attributes of Hitron’s extraordinary Wi-Fi products. Hitron’s pre-teen “Senior Scientist” spokesperson presents the features and benefits of the Hitron whole-home solution, which she has been busy developing at Hitron Labs. This value proposition was born from solving everyday Wi-Fi challenges that she and her family experience at home.
“We are committed to the development and ongoing improvement of customized home gateway technology. We wanted to ensure that all the value Hitron has developed for both the operator and their customer is on point and not lost in acronyms and industry lexicon. This video series communicates these attributes in a fun and friendly way, which is in line with how we work and collaborate with our partners” said Todd Babic, Chief Sales and Marketing Officer for Hitron Technologies Americas.
The edutainment series includes:
- Overview – Hitron’s upbeat, “Senior Scientist” walks viewers through a day in the life of her family. With so many devices connected to her home’s Wi-Fi network, she has zero tolerance for slow performance, spotty coverage or limited reach. Viewers see the simplicity of the solution and its premium attributes, which deliver top Wi-Fi speed and reliable connectivity to every corner of the house, even when users are on the move from room to room.
- Gateway + Extender – The video helps subscribers easily understand the benefits of a Wi-Fi gateway installation with network extenders to guarantee whole-home coverage. As the number of devices in the home increases, the need for performance becomes a necessity. Hitron offers up to Gigabit broadband speeds as well as cutting-edge Wi-Fi functionalities for optimal performance.
- MyHitron™ – The MyHitron app helps users gain visibility and control over their network from any smart device. Users, namely a responsible adult, can manage access, track usage, see which devices are connected, and restrict devices or timeslots through parental controls. This includes a new parent favorite… shutting off Wi-Fi access to specific devices for bedtime!
- EasyInstall™ – This app allows installers to visualize and optimize the whole-home network from day one. It offers extensive network details directly from the Hitron gateway to their smartphone or tablet. The app offers broadband and Wi-Fi speed tests as well as tools to locate potential “dead zones” for optimal AP placement.
Hitron’s “Unleash Your Wi-Fi” whole-home Wi-Fi solution enables customers to take confident ownership of their networks while also providing Tier 0 customer support for MVPDs. It helps technicians optimize networks for first-time/right-time installations. Service providers have the ability to customize the Hitron app and may develop new features to meet the needs of their specific audience.
To view Hitron videos, please visit http://www.hitron-americas.com/videos/
For more information, visit http://www.hitron-americas.com/
DOCSIS™ is the registered trademark of CableLabs
About Hitron Technologies
Hitron Technologies Inc. (TPE: 2419) was founded in 1989 and is the parent company of Hitron Technologies Americas Inc. With hardware design, software development, manufacturing, sales and support all in-house, Hitron categorically has the flexibility and agility to meet customers’ unique business needs. Its products include state-of-the art modems, voice and application gateways for homes and businesses as well as network monitoring equipment. For more information, visit http://www.hitron-americas.com/.
For more information, please contact:
- Cable-Tec Expo® 2017- Colorado Convention Center, Denver Visit Hitron Americas at SCTE 2017 Location: Colorado Covention Center Hall A Address: 700 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202 Booth: 395 Date: October 18-20, 2017 More: link
- NCTC – The Independent Show 2017 For more information, please visit nctconline.org. July 23-26 2017 Indianapolis, IN The Speed of Life -- The rate at which customers expect their high speed data, content delivery and customer service to keep...
- Clearcable Summit 2017 For more information, please visit summit.clearcable.ca Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 8:30am to 5:00pm Art Gallery Of Hamilton 123 King Street West Hamilton, ON