THE HITRON DIFFERENCE
- 16+ years of experience in DOCSIS Cable technology/industry
- Complete vertical integration: design, manufacturing, support
- Technology leader – World’s first deployments of DOCSIS 2.0, 3,0 and 3.1 gateways
- Highly flexible to meet customers unique needs and requirements
- Worldwide sales and support presence
AT A GLANCE
With a growing count of 8 first-to-market DOCSIS launches and more DOCSIS 3.0 24×8 and 32×8 than any other vendor, Hitron has shipped over 25 million DOCSIS units to 89 customers world-wide. Through vertical integration, we have total control from product design to software development and manufacturing which allows us to offer customers the most value to meet their business and customer needs. With best-in-class hardware and software partnerships, we offer an extensive product portfolio that includes standalone & integrated gateways, several extender types, network architecture devices as well as extensive SW solutions.
UNLEASH YOUR WIFI
Hitron’s “Unleash Your WiFi” portfolio is a turn-key, whole-home, fully optimized, locally and remotely managed solution. High-power gateways, multi-mode extenders, customer and installer apps as well as remote diagnostics tools enable our customers to deliver a premium WiFi experience. For operators, “Unleash Your WiFi” has proven to improve customer QoE, save OPEX and increase ARPU.
1986 Company founded
1998 IPO on Taiwan’s OTC
2000 Shares switched to Taiwan’s main board
2005 Wholly-owned subsidiary launched in Suzhou, China
2009 First EU office opened in Switzerland
2010 Office opened in Shenzhen, China
2011 EU HQ moved to Amsterdam, Netherlands
2011 Hitron Americas HQ opened in Denver, USA
2016 Factory expansion in Suzhou, China
- NCTC – The Independent Show 2017 For more information, please visit nctconline.org. July 23-26 2017 Indianapolis, IN The Speed of Life (/T?H? sp?d ?v l?f/) noun -- The rate at which customers expect their high speed data, content delivery...
- Clearcable Summit 2017 For more information, please visit summit.clearcable.ca Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 8:30am to 5:00pm Art Gallery Of Hamilton 123 King Street West Hamilton, ON
- 2017 SCTE Alaska Chapter Vendor Show Training and the opportunity to talk with vendors about the latest equipment and technology in telecommunications. For more information: email@example.com 18th ANNUAL VENDOR SHOW and TRAINING DAY Date: May 10th, 2017 Time: 8:00am...